- 1.Go to Your Developer Portal Account to get you API keys.
- 1.1 Click on "Sign in" button located in the upright corner.
- 1.2 Enter your email and password, or click on "Forgot Password" link to generate a new password.
- 1.3 Finally click on your full name and select "API Keys" option from the drop-down menu.
- 1.4 Make sure you are in the right tab environment before grabbing the API Keys(Sandbox or Production).
- 2. In the BigCommerce Admin Panel, go to Apps >My Apps > My Draft Apps.
- 3. Locate the Snap Checkout application and select Install.
The BigCommerce terms of service window displays.
- 4. Mark the checkbox and select Confirm.
The installation completes.
- 5. Select Launch App.
The Snap Configuration window displays.
- 6. From the Environment drop-down menu, select Production or Sandbox (testing purposes) depending on the desired environment, then:
- Enter the Client ID in the Client ID field.
- Enter the Client Secret Key in the Client Secret field.
- From the Checkout Logo drop-down menu, select the appropriate logo.
- 7. Select Save.
- 8. After the configuration has been successfully deployed, the Payment method window displays on the store’s Checkout page.
- 9. Select PAY WITH SNAP!
- The Checkout with Snap window displays
- 10. Select Checkout with Snap and fill in the required fields to complete the checkout process
- 1. In the BigCommerce Admin Panel, go to Orders > View > All Orders. To complete an order:
- Locate the order you want to complete.
- From the Status drop-down menu, change the order status from Awaiting Fulfillment to Completed
Snap Checkout Application
To install and activate the “Snap Checkout” payment app, we put together these simple steps to get you set-up.
Complete/Cancel OrdersTo complete or cancel an order using the BigCommerce Snap Checkout 2.0 App:
Dedicated Tech Support
We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com for help or questions.