Our Snap Checkout Lite Magento plugin offers an easy way to enable your Magento-powered eCommerce store to offer lease-to-own financing.
Install Magento extension from Marketplace or install locally from packages provided.
Installation : Your Magento Snap Finance Checkout Lite extension can be installed in a few minutes by going through these following steps
- 1. Download/purchase the Snap Finance Checkout Lite Extension
- 2. Unzip the file in a temporary directory
- 3. Upload it to your app/code root directory
- 4. After the successful installation you have to Enable module by :
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- sudo chmod 777 -R var/ generated/ pub/static/
Configure Magento Extension
- 1. Login in the Magento Admin
- 2. After the Successfully Login in Magento Admin, Go to the Stores ➝Configuration
- 3. In General Tab, go to the Snap Finance Checkout and click.
- 4. In Snap Finance Configuration: You need to set General Settings, you have to enable your module, you have to choose the Mode and you have to add merchant key.
- 5. If you want to display your Snap Finance plugin banner in all page then you have to set some configuration, if you want to display your banner in all page then you have to set YES in Display Banner field, you can also give the banner position through the Banner Position field.
- 6. In Home Page Settings , If you want to display Banner You need to Set Yes in Display Banner field, If you want to display your banner in top of the position You need to select from the Banner Position field.
- 7. In Checkout Cart Page Settings, if you want to display in checkout cart page you need to select Yes in Display Banner, You can also select the banner position of in checkout page through the Banner Position field.
- 8. After the successfully save the changes you need to do cache flush.
- 9. For the cache flush, you have get notification in top of admin menu, you need to click on Cache Management.
- 10. After the click on Cache Management you get the cache list , you have to just select Select All from the mass action grid , after the select all cache you have to click on submit so all the caches are flush.
- 11. After the successfully done the configuration from the backend side now you can see the banner in frontend at the top of homepage(We select the Banner Position at Top).
- 12. When you click on the banner you get the POP UP of Snap Finance.
- 13. Then Click on Continue to Apply.
- 14. After the Click on Continue to Apply user will redirect to the snapfinance url, then user need to fill the all step, after successfully complete the step user generate the Credit card.
- 15. After successfully generate the credit card user will come back to the checkout page and select the any Credit Card.
- 16. After Successfully fill the Credit card detail now you can place the order.