Snap Checkout Application
To install and activate the “Snap Checkout” payment app, we put together these simple steps to get you set-up.
- 1.Go to Your Developer Portal Account to get you API keys.
- 1.1 Click on "Sign in" button located in the upright corner.
- 1.2 Enter your email and password, or click on "Forgot Password" link to generate a new password.
- 1.3 Finally click on your full name and select "API Keys" option from the drop-down menu.
- 1.4 Make sure you are in the right tab environment before grabbing the API Keys(Sandbox or Production).
- 3. Log in to the Shopify admin panel.
- 4.Click on “Install app” button.
- 5.Add the “Client ID” and “Secret Key”. Click on “Save” button.
- For Production, please leave the “Test mode” unchecked.
- For testing environment, check the “Test mode” box and insert your Snap Sandbox API keys.
- 6.Click on “Activate Snap Checkout” button.
- (Enable Test mode if you are testing in the sandbox environment).
- 7.The installation is now Complete. To verify and view the customer experience, initiate the checkout application flow. The payment method should be displayed as “Snap Checkout”.
- 8.After your customer completes the checkout process, the order will be available in your Shopify admin panel.
Cancel option is currently not supported.
All orders are auto-captured 7 days after creation.
Refund option is currently not supported.
Dedicated Tech Support
We want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help or questions.